- Word/Meaning Match Up Activities
- Vocabulary 4-Squares (meaning, illustration, real-life examples, and related words)
- Math Crosswords & Word Finds (given meanings as clues to find)
Lastly, I have a product in my TpT store that I use for word work in reading and will be starting to use during guided math time this year–Roll It! Vocabulary Word Work. It can be used with various grade levels/content areas, AND you can enter to win one of two copies!
A couple shout outs…
You MUST visit us on August 23 for a fabulous blog hop—Math Books That Will Change Your Teaching! The hop was organized by Brandi at The Research Based Classroom!
Here’s how the hop will work:
- Visit our blog and read about a HIGHLY RECOMMENDED math teaching resource.
- Enter our drawing to win a copy of the book!
- Hop to the next blogger, the next, and the next… to read about
more fabulous math teaching resources and enter for a chance to win each
Thank you again for stopping by!